Monday, October 10, 2011

TABIAT LAME DATANG KEMBALI !

hoho , i captured this pano at my backyard . coo ,ann ? haha . this time pic really pro ! right ?? bukannye nakk berlagakk , but it's true !! i'm pro . i don't need CANON or NIKON . but still can captured great photos . believe with wht you had !
i love this pretty plant had love-shaped leave . i<3 them .

 for the first time , i got bird on my lens . haha , this bird ... aaa~~ idk wht it's name . and idc , know why ?? cause its great photo ! aren't it ??
how can i be this pro ???


 eventhough it only small plant but it look more prettier than the bigger . proud to be myself !
kerengga ! when my first time with DSLR , i snap kerengga as my subject . you know , it was ugly and not focus at all . i'm so dumb tht time .but now , after a year , my skill was too sharp .no more dummy !

No comments:

Post a Comment